Saturday, January 29, 2011

On a Saturday night

{on a Saturday night}

I'll be honest....it's been years since I have been out on a Saturday night....like at least 5 years. So, I can't blame it on P. I stopped long before she came along.

But this is the first Saturday night that I have found myself online watching creative Easter egg dying techniques, carrot shaped napkin rolling, and egg hunt ideas on video.

WOW right?

I love this part about being a mom.
I love thinking of new traditions, new ways to celebrate something, and ways I can make holidays memorable for P.
Not just gifts.
Ways to give back.
Ways to teach the holidays meaning.
AND
even though my beloved Valentines Day hasn't arrived yet....I've been eyeing EASTER!
(don't worry V day, I still have big plans for you)





All found at Pottery Barn and Pottery Barn Kids

And people ask me this all the time.
Do I really buy every picture I post?

Come on...really?

NO!
LOL.

My mom taught me how to window shop. Im very good at it.
But I will collect.....for my holiday decor....and SOME of these I will "collect".


Let me tell you something about OUR little family.
Mark...born April 13th. Good Friday
Shelby...born April 22nd. Easter Sunday.
Peyton... born April 5th. Palm Sunday.








No comments:

Post a Comment