Wednesday, February 2, 2011

V Day

V Day.
I went and got Valentine treats today for the kids.
P has colored on all her Valentines so today she told me who she wanted to give them to.
Since she repeated herself so many times...I took over.

She picked out a few V day treats for her cousins and didn't even ask for herself. I was impressed! Already taking after mom....loves shopping...for others!
Don't let me fool you. I love shopping for myself too. I love shopping period.

I have to be honest....I can wait (because she is already growing up to fast) for her to be in school and having V day parties but I will defiantly be excited for them.
I wont rush it though.
I will patiently wait for those days.....

Trying to think of something fun to do for V day I came across some cute images.


Love ROCKS.
This theme was so cool.
So bright.
I would rather do something with colors like this..
In fact I think I might get these for a party favor for Peyton's birthday party.

I always plan so far ahead.....but I like it that way.
I think my Valentine will be out of town.
So it's up to me to ROCK this Valentines day and trust me I will.
For P!
I know she wont remember...but...it's good practice for years to come.
AND
it's fun for me too!

No comments:

Post a Comment