Monday, February 14, 2011

{2.14}

{2.14}


Got woken up by the sweetest P.
She said..."happy balentine day mama".
That was it...my day was made.


Not knowing my hubs was going to be home I had to do some last minute date planning after working all day!!
If you know me at all you know I'm a "planner".


So I ordered in for P, Mark, and I. Our favorite...Boscos.
We all shared an order of chicken mushroom Alfredo and some salads. P has the same favorite as mom and dad....I'm thinking it won't be long till one order isn't enough.

We all ate...then P and I took a hot bubble bath.
Sounds great right?
Well...let me tell you!
Thank the Lord I stepped in first....because I literally BURNT my foot! I screamed so loud Mark came running in.....I paid no attention to the steam rising from below me....ouch!
Fixed that problem.
Ah, soaking with my P in a nice warm bubble bath now.....
until......
Mark spills his HOT coffee on me while reaching for P.
To make it all better he throws a cup of ice cold water 5 seconds after....he is SUCH a romantic isn't he??

Good thing he had sent flowers earlier in the day....not even a little scolding could ruin my mood.




P loved all her treats but I think she likes to give more than receive....just like me.


The two roses in the bouquet that are whitish and off colored were my favorite. I came home to this balloon while explaining how two of the roses were sooo pretty. Mark said...."ya those two Peyton picked out for you". She has great taste!!

So
2.14.11
Happy Valentines Day.
To my family who I shared a not so romantic evening with..but it was perfect.
To my friends who I love and hope to show that to every day of the year.
Till next Valentine's Day....
XOXO








No comments:

Post a Comment