Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Online Shopping

{online shopping}

When P goes to bed you can find me sitting on the couch with my lap top glued to my....lap.

I have found so many cool things lately and thought I would share.



Some cute stickers and paper for Valentine card making.
I love this vintage look.

These pin wheels remind me of the toys I used to love. Much cuter...found on etsy.



One of the two little shortie sets I bought for P and her friend! So sweet.....perfect for a tea party.

anthropology of coarse...I think this was the boyfriend cardigan. I want very badly....but like most moms...I don't buy myself anything...ever!
I might break that habit!
With a tank under and pear of jeans.....yummy.

Another anthro piece.
Okay now this skirt.....isn't something I would normally pick out. However...I have two JULY wedding this summer...and already looking for something to wear. This little number with a tank...pull the skirt on my actual waist...and find an adorable pair of shoes??
What do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment