Thursday, February 10, 2011

Big girls....they dont cry.

{big girl's don't cry}

They do actually.
I think we cry more the older we get.
And me.
I have been crying a lot this last week.
Why am I writing about it you ask.
Because I have to share what my sweet sweet girl does when she sees her mama crying.
When she sees a tear she holds my cheek so gently.
She tilts her head, squints her eyes, and in the sweetest softest little voice she says..."mama don't crynin, it's okay" "don't cry mama..oh don't be sad".
Mostly I'm sad for my friend but I have also shed a few tears while watching American Idol, and when my pipes were frozen.
My sweet sweet girl, she melts my heart.


I love story people quotes and one of my favorite one's is..

"She said she usually cried at least once each day not because she was sad, but because the world was so beautiful and life was so short".

I like crafts. I get lost in the moment, loose track of time, UN aware of my thoughts. So, I think it's time for a new craft. I have finally figured out how to "follow" blogs!! And found the best crafting blog!!! Going to make this


over the weekend for P's room. I want to hang them over the vanity were getting her.


This new room of hers is a work in progress!
Today I got these put together and am going to hang above her book shelf.
I save most of her "art work" for daddy to take to work...but I kept this one for her room.
I think decorating with kids art work is the cutest!

I have been scoping out all store in good ol Casper and can not find anything for the new room. So, I'm crafting...shopping online...and going to head to Denver soon.
So instead of room decor we bought these....

P picked them out and LOVES them.
Organic.
A good little treat.
Found at target.
(4 months and up)




No comments:

Post a Comment