Saturday, February 26, 2011

Just around the corner.

{just around the corner}

Jami's auction for Val is coming up. Monday. So many GREAT items to bid on. Check it out!

The headbands remind me of Val, she wears them a lot! All the photographers that came together..to support one of their own. Her dear friend Denise over at Matilda Jane Clothing..... http://matildajaneblog.com/to-dos/
Something about the MJC...besides the fact that it's super cute clothing... I think I'm more in love with the generosity, love, and support they have for their friend, my friend.  There also auctioning these bamboletta dolls. I know those dolls will be something else...because let me tell you something...
I had this grand plan...to get a friends daughter one for her birthday...went to the site...everything SOLD OUT..so I write a little message...how do I order? I want.....
the response.....good luck. I find out I have to jump online at exact 7 pm, literally find the doll I want in seconds, put it in my cart, and maybe I would be one of the lucky 15 a week that gets to buy.  I wasn't lucky...but it was a rush....weird...I know. Insane too! Literally SECONDS 15 at most......so she, the lady who makes these dolls...donated six. They are very coveted dolls I'm telling you!!

This auction is simply amazing, the prizes, the work put into it, the people behind it, and mostly the woman it's all for.

Happy Bidding!


No comments:

Post a Comment