Sunday, January 23, 2011

No fear.

{no fear}

I am a person who fears a lot of things.
A fear of fear.

I always told Mark I want P to be cautiously fear less.
I don't want her to be fear less....just not as fearful as me.

I think I am going to have to settle for fearless.

She proved that to me today at the pool.
Duking in the water for TOO long, popping up to smile at me taking a million pictures.
Going down a water slide literally over 50 times....alone.



Going down a BIG water slide with Daddy laughing the entire time. 
A HUGE smile every time her little head popped out of the water.



I swear..I almost jumped in when she and Mark went under for like 5 seconds (felt like forever).
She thought it was much more fun when dad didn't hold her above the water. She would dunk her face just to get the full affect. 
I think she likes the look on my face...
when I'm in fear.

She defiantly loves the water and is NOT fearful of it.
Not at all....which terrifies me!



Her with her cousins Colten and Mason.
A fun tid bit here....
I bought the boys those swim trunks like...oh....um 3 years ago. They still fit!! I guess the ones I bought 2 years ago...are too big!


No comments:

Post a Comment