Monday, January 10, 2011

Just another manic monday

{wish it were sunday cause that's my fun day}

Usually I would be heading to work however the nasty flu has my client home and marinating in her bed. 
So.....P and I have been playing and her mess of a toy room has me....
on the MAC computer downstairs...which I know how many of you will be VERY proud of me for using this........

I usually stay in the playroom (literally right next to this room) and play, or to be honest, sometimes bring my lap top down and work on it...which is stupid since this is so much closer. But, I am waiting for the day when someone can show me how to work this thing!

Manic Monday came to mind when I looked at this
It never seems to stay picked up for long
Isn't that how a toy room is supposed to look? P thinks so. 
I know, I know I need more on the walls....it will happen when I collect more of my favorite art.


If you don't know this photographer....you should!


And thats the only rule down here.

So as P and I play (i will jump off this computer soon) we will continue to imagine..
we are butterfly ferries having a tea party
with no tea
and just plastic vegetables
with interruptions often because were also volleyball players
hitting the balls off the wall
She loves that game!

No comments:

Post a Comment