Thursday, January 20, 2011

{so in love....}

{ so in love with love}

Thursday morning happens in the blink of an eye.
every Thursday morning we have tumbling
They are starting to venture out on their own not having the mommies hold their hand through the whole class.
This just reinforcing the fact their growing up too fast.

So we came home and started some crafts....again reminded of her growing up when I sat down to help and P said "go play mom".

We started our Valentine cards today.




P picked Olivia (the pig) cards.
She also picked pink and purple crayons to draw with.
I asked who should we give these cards to...who do you love.....and the list started........
" umm my Addie girl"
"Bailey"
"Brett"
"where Myshell"

"LuLu"
"Sosi"
"mm my Gracie"
"Nanny Jackie"
"my Jackie"


and that was that
her list.

The best thing about these "lists" is that she associates each member of each different household...including their dogs.

Once again....growing up too fast.
My baby...is....not so baby ish.

1 comment: