Wednesday, January 12, 2011

When Peyton smiles

{peeking back}

While P naps I try and figure out what to do with all the pics I have taken over the last 21 months. I snap a bunch and find them all too cute to delete (even though they almost all look the same). I find small differences, things I love about P's expression etc....
Scrap booking them all?
Throwing them in a quick album?
Do something special?
That will be the next project I take on (besides her bedroom).
A look back at some of my favorite pics
that show you my sweet P's personality best!

The day we pierced her ears! And the beginning of the VERY present personality.  "what mom"?

This is the face she makes when she is about to throw down! She has a matching vain that bulges from her neck, exactly like her daddy's!

The "silly" face I have LEARNED to love.
It really just makes us laugh....she still makes this when she is being silly.

Was trying to get a nice picture of us together and she of coarse was being....silly....so I joined in.
That is Peyton! Silly!

How angelic does she look when she is tired? This is just simply her...tired...and swinging. Once you put her in a swing...you are guaranteed there the rest of your time at the park.

And her smile.



When Peyton smiles.








No comments:

Post a Comment