Friday, January 28, 2011

Like clock work.

{like clock work}

There are a few things in life I tend to ALWAYS forget. They slip right on by and it's not till days sometimes weeks later I realize I missed a...

birthday
anniversary
and special occasion.

I bought myself a book to help me remember...because I hate forgetting....but now I forget to look at the book.

So, even though I forget many dates even the ones that we celebrate every single year...

My body,
it NEVER seems to forget a date.
Finally after crawling out of my own skin I  went to the doctor. I sat in the room and listened to him tell me my flu's come like clockwork, same time every single year.
Why can't my body just let these things skip like my brain does a birth date?
I won't complain too much. I'm obviously feeling good enough to sit with my computer on my lap.

I wanted to remember how sweet P made me feel.
Snuggling me (P is NOT a snuggler)
Reading to me.
Petting me as she calls it. (rubbing my back)
Rubbing my face and saying Mama's so sick, bad cough. (no cough)
She joined me in my many baths and it's funny to me how they just know. She knew.
We sang the alphabet in the bath tub literally 20 times and I'm proud to say she almost has that song down!!
She's so smart.

2,4,6,8,9,10
those are the numbers she has said at least 5 different times to me today so I figure I'll write it down. It must mean something to her?
Ha ha...

I love how sweet my Sweet P is....





No comments:

Post a Comment