Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Coffee anyone?

{a nice cup of joe}

Okay so, as part of my new years resolution I decided to cut back..
on sugar (on crap)
for more than one reason
to loose some extra weight (like everyone else)
to become healthier (if I don't let P eat it, I shouldn't either)
and to get into more of a routine (learn how to cook more).
So, today was the day...no more cream and sugar in my coffee....I was trying to quit coffee all together but, I think I NEED it!
So yesterday I thought black coffee was HORRIBLE. Turns out I just put WAY too much coffee in the pot!! (Mark normally makes my coffee) Today its not too bad....and soon I hope i can call it a nice cup of joe. (which btw I don't get this saying)

When P woke from her nap I decided to surprise her with a goody of her own....some hot cocoa....candy cane cocoa.
oddly enough she didn't LOVE the marshmallows

but it sure did make it look yummy

Now, one thing that will always make me laugh about my husband (and he has done this since I met him) he ALWAYS has candy on him. Fruit snacks is his latest snack of choice.....and his habit has rubbed of on my sweet little P. She walked to the pantry at least 10 times a day and says "I hungry". So instead of letting her help herself to her shelf (yes she has her own shelf) I have been tending to this snack business.....

and have been feeling much better about all this snacking.

To a healthier us

No comments:

Post a Comment