Friday, December 31, 2010

A New Year

{happy new year}

Last night after realizing Mark and I have watched all our new movies I said...."well I'm going to go take a bath and then we can watch sex and the city 2". Well, he must not have liked that idea....he was out in the garage forever....and came back and said.."i picked a movie, I think you will like way better". To be honest I thought he was going to bring in American Pie...because it was the first movie together....and I thought ugh.....I don't know how to tell him I don't want to watch that without being rude....hmmmm......then it started....

Our wedding dvd.....(and I swear he is not normally romantic at ALL)
                                     
                                             So young
                                              in love
                                         and still today


So what better way to start a NEW year than watching your wedding video.......rejuvenates my soul.


I wake this morning to a tired love bug...who wasn't as into arts and crafts today but she did this...........


                         
 And read a quote once that said "keep calm, carry on". Then I found this........


A good little inspiring saying....which I need to tell my self more.....
and that can be a part of my New Years resolution......
Keep Calm.
Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment