Wednesday, December 15, 2010

December

Holidays....................

We share
we bake
we craft
we give
we do things that we should do all year round.....but we do them MOSTLY in December.

So, my goal this month was to do more....
Yesterday was baking.....I think I mess up every single time I bake...and I ALWAYS end up baking twice! I baked an almond cherry bread that I love...and as soon as I can figure out how to LINK I will share it....

Today I crafted....homemade wreaths....but lets be honest....I got flustered (not sure if thats a real word or spelled correctly for that matter) and Mark...my sweet sweet Mark...wrapped the yarn ever so effortlessly!
I will post pics once I figure that out too....

Tonight....finishing wreaths....specail touches....going to test my patience...this is relazing to most people but, to me....a perfectionist....it only makes me....lets call it......."tested"........

Pics/recipe....to come tomorrow.....

going to get some help with this blog soon....and I promise to share more.......im a sharer (im not sure if thats a word either....(hope your cathcing on to this problem of mine)).

I want it to obe set up different...so when I share im not in shame....lol

1 comment:

  1. I Love your Blog! I will work on mine tonight...promise

    ReplyDelete