Friday, December 24, 2010

The night before Christmas

{Tradition}

Christmas Eve....
Lavin family celebration: if your from Casper I'm sure you know a Lavin....
BIG family
almost ALL together under one roof
crowded....in a good way
dominos in one room
a man's table (you could ease drop from anyroom...that loud)
kid's opening gifts in another room
kids sleeping
LOTS of eathing
even MORE drinking
and the best part happened after everyone left......
a DANCE party....Poison playing....and a nephew who is not afraid to show you his moves.... Ill figure out how to post a video and show you!

Came home a little later than normal....I would have sat and chatted longer but my daughter was telling me....it was time to go....by litterally brining me my shoes....and saying "bye bye"

A suprise gift in the mail box...from the hubbs...a massage from my friend.....I will be calling her ASAP.

We celebrated Christmas early so we could celebrate with Mark....So, I can't help myself and put all the stocking stuffers back in P's stocking...(she won't know yet) and mostly because Im just bored.
P is sound asleep and I think thats where Im headed....at 9:30 on the night before Christmas........

No comments:

Post a Comment