Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Friends at work....

{loving your work}


Yesterday while I was leaving work I thought to myself....were those all appropriate conversations to have with "clients"?
My response after thinking about all three very"unsure" topics......
VERY APPROPRIATE
because there not just "clients" there friends....
then I also thought about how lucky I am...
that my work to me is.....
my girls night out
my "me" time
my comfort zone
my creative outlet

I love that while I'm working...I get to play catch up with friends, look and adore their new babies , get taught life lessons from more experienced friends (you like that?..I didn't say older friends!), tips on raising
children, this season I learned a lot of different traditions that people do for holiday's (I of coarse borrowed a few), but mostly I feel lucky that I have the ability to be picky...and I was...and I picked my clients carefully (and you all thought you were picking me) and I love and adore each one....and would call each a friend . I love that about MY work.

So my conversations....questionably inappropriate and I wouldn't have it any other way......
I'm an open book as many already know....you ask, Ill tell, and Ill probably tell you too much?
And I have this relationship with EVERY friend who lets me work on them.....and you would never know because when they leave...so did our conversation!!! Our SECRETS!

On  another note.....Christmas is already over! It came and went too quickly.....besides New Years which I will probably sleep through Valentines Day is next...a silly little holiday to most...but I LOVE Valentines Day. The little decorations at Target, the red and pink everything, the fact that I have my very own little love bug to show and teach how to love with all that you have and all that you are......So, from here till then....LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment