Wednesday, December 29, 2010

LOVE

{Valentines Day}

I think my love for Valentines Day started in 5th grade. I had just moved to Alaska and was the new girl in school. We had to do a project...an essay and speech about a holiday. I didn't pick Valentines Day at first.....but since I was knew...I stood back and picked one of the last ones left.

I picked Valentines Day....

Now Im not that girl...
who's ever sat at home sad because I didnt have a Valentine
who's dreaded the day because I didn't have a boyfriend
or who ba hum bugs the whole day because I would rather act like I didn't care then actually be disapointed when I didn't get a rose delivered to my classroom

I am the girl who....
bought my friends who WERE sad a flower and posted it annonymus
never thought Valentines day needed to be celebrated only by "lovers"
would buy my own flowers just because there so pretty and all over the place this time of year
would be most excited by the flowers my Dad started sending to us as we got older
and the lunch date my mom and four sisters usually do ever year.

So, now that I have a little love bug at home....I of coarse am even more excited because I get to suprise her with love bug treats and fun!!

So far.................







Target: foam mailboxes with Sticker for Peyton to decorate it with!
And Below...Just a image that I LOVE and wanted to share.
An image the will be a yearly Valentine decoration.




No comments:

Post a Comment