Thursday, January 13, 2011

Spring Cleaning

{spring anything}

I'm really disliking this weather. Even though I have a strong NO shoe policy posted on my door people seem to never take there shoes off to walk in the kitchen. The kitchen floor that I had to have, black metallic iron tile, that shows EVERYTHING. Oh ya, and did you know I have a white lab? Black floor, white dog....bad combo.
Today has gotten away from me and I blame it on this damn cold. I scrubbed the bathroom top to bottom while P bathed. Now I'm thinking how stupid...she was breathing in all the fumes.
Next I realized I forgot about tumbling...is it really Thursday already?
Then the kitchen, it drives me crazy. Too small, not enough cabinet space, the floor......so I started organizing. P helped with the pantry....she ate more then helped...then I realized she had opened two fruit snacks, dried blueberries, and a lollipop. I traded her for a big sippy of water with some ice in it...special treat. (hehe)
I came to the living room to see my sweet sweet girl like this


She is tired, watching Toy Story. And as soon as I sat down with her she jumps up to go play.
A cute baby girl, yes.
A snuggly baby girl, not so much.
I'm hoping if I get all the Spring cleaning done, the Spring will come!

No comments:

Post a Comment