Saturday, January 8, 2011

Good taste already

{baby she likes it}



Yesterday morning went a little something like this:
Coffee
Breakfast for P
Music....my newest i tunes play list going
Dancing

It's not abnormal for P to start "shake a booty" as she calls it when the music turns on. She likes to shake it! In fact she shakes it well....she even gets the hips moving sometimes and all Mark and I can do is laugh....
And make jokes about it (because her other favorite thing is to be naked)
I'm sure that will change soon....I'M SURE!
So, last week my mom taught her ballet moves while listening to music of the keyboard and she hasn't stopped since.
A little ballerina? Don't mind if she does....

A little message for P.....
My sweet P....
You amaze me every day....and these dance moves...I recorded and will save and show you someday (I have like 20 and your not even 2). I have dreams for you and one of them is to watch you do whatever it is you love to do....dance,sports,music,art,debate (one  of my sisters did that so you never know) anything and everything. I will always be your number one fan....always.... I love everything about you...but these dance moves...they make me admire your silly personality, your ability to make people laugh (and you feed off this), the way you tell me "no mama" when I do a move you don't approve of, and the fact that you have a personality like no other. At 21 months you simply amaze me.
Yesterday we listened to {100 years}by five for fighting and I love this song....always have

This song makes me
hope you ALWAYS dance like no one is watching because I love this about you...and life is too short not to.
Love you baby girl.
xoxo, Mama


1 comment: