Saturday, January 15, 2011

Things to remember

{because I want to remember this day}

for all the silly reasons
like
My mother in law coming down to spend the day with us girls.
Cutting her hair while P patiently waits for her turn (no cutting was done just pretend)
Peyton saying "yes, yes, yes" over and over....and how I couldn't help her with ANYTHING because she said "NO, nanny do it", and Nanny did....because that's what Nanny's do!!
Lunch which consisted of Peyton wanting to put her tongue all over everything.......everything but her food. She didn't mind the whip cream on nanny's chocolate shake!
The sweet tooth she gets from her Nanny (and dad).


Coming home and having Edna put together a toddler bed for Peyton while I do a book shelf.
FINALLY putting away the Christmas tree
and folding laundry while having great conversation with Ed.
And when P finally woke....



she went right back to bed.

She loved it...and looked so big. Nanny thought she would probably sleep in it well (since she wouldn't get out of it).
I however, got a little sad. She looked too big and too old in a bed like that.....and I'm NOT ready.
I wasn't ready for Nanny to head back to Wheatland.
When we took her to her car P thought I was leaving and said "bye mommy". And when Nanny got out of the car and said goodbye....P cried....she wasn't ready for Nanny to leave either.



I got the fly fishing Cabela's catalog today...and like a proud wifey I want to remember these......


YES people....that is my hubbs.
I know, I know........


I always tell him he has great bone structure, an amazing jaw line, nice lips, puppy dog eyes. He doesn't get it....or so he pretends.. his nickname from me is "google" (he knows everything) so, I'll let him pretend.
So, Ill tell you all.....show you all....and brag to you!




No comments:

Post a Comment