Thursday, March 31, 2011

The things she loves.

{the things she loves}

I figured I would write a few blogs just before Peyton's 2nd birthday so I can remember things about her being one.

Your almost two sugar!
And
While you were one....

You went to your first movie.
Tangled.
I was surprised when you sat still the first 35 minutes.
I got you a lemonade and a kid size popcorn.
This was the day you became obsessed with popcorn.

You grew most of your teeth this year.
They came so fast!
You have all but two of your two year molars.
Everyone says teething babies are a handful but Ill be honest I could never tell when you were.

You learned how to do a front roll and a bridge all by your self in your tumbling class!

You love singing.
Row, row, row your boat.
Twinkle twinkle.
Patty cake.
Alphabet.
Your night time prayer.
Baby...Justin Beiber.

You can spell your name.
You know when your birthday is.

You have a strong opinion when I dress you.
I am not liking this!
Especially when you say you don't like the pants I got you.

You love to stickers, and coloring.
You can draw a circle and straight lines.

You don't like your hair in your face.
and
when you move it out of your face....it's the cutest thing I've ever seen.

Your best buddy is your dog Capone.
It breaks my heart thinking he won't live forever.
Because
you love your "broder" as you call him.
I have lot's of video of you and him.
You rididng him, him calmly letting you.
You telling him in your ever so sweet small voice
"don't crynin pony, it ganna be okay baba".
You feed him every day, it's your only chore so far:)

You are so amazing and beautiful.
You are so polite!
I love when you tell people
"it nice to meet ya".

You LOVE swimming.
You LOVE swinging.
You LOVE ice cream cones and suckers.
You LOVE making me laugh.
You LOVE being naked.
You LOVE feeding Nanny and Papa's cows.
You LOVE Jacki's doggies...you bless them every night at prayer time
"sosi, graci, lulu, baba, and charlie"
You LOVE playing with your cousins.
You LOVE life.
I LOVE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment