Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Debonair

{debonair}

The word of the day
debonair:
gentle, manorly, curtious, dashing, fashionable, lively, dapper

P kept repeating this word all day....Mark had her copy the word of the day off of nik jr.....
yes she watches some tv...mainly Franklyn in the morning.
Anyway.
I decided I better know what debonair ment since we were saying it all day.

I would say Peyton looks debonair in her new MJ outfit:



To be honest she hated trying these on for me.
Mark is used to the drill
P is not.
The "drill" you ask?
Well, whenever we get new clothes...we come home...and we model! duh!
Some day P will love it...I hope.

Yesterday Daddy had the flu...so I swoop up P after work, and walk to the park...prooving to myself just how out of shape I really am.


I asked her to smile and this is what I got.
And I have 4 others just like it.
Only a mama appriciates a smile like that.

Tonight we took a drive out to the cabins to eat with Uncle Jason. I used to dread dinner at his house concidering its all wild game. He litterally tricked me a few years back and ever scence I got over it..and actually love the taste.
He tought me how to roast aparagus and it might be my new favorite veggie.......


BUT
what asparagus really makes me think of?
A little trip to home depot.....me showing Mark a shade of green that I would love to use in my home someday....
He reads outloud...
ASS....PA...GRASS.
I have never laughed so hard in my life.
Mark.
Mr. Know's it all.
Read it
ass
pa
grass
And because he tried to say he was joking
I NEVER let him live it down.
EVER.
He laughs because he thinks I'm stupid for thinking he wasn't joking.
I laugh because I could tell...he wasn't joking.. at all....and because I know Mark....I know he wasn't.
And were both laughing now
and arguing weather or not he was joking.
He was NOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment