Saturday, March 12, 2011

Things that make ya say hmmmm.

{hmmm..}


Today I get a text from my mom.
Can Peyton sleep over?

I responded quickly.
Nope.
I will miss her too much.

Hmmmm.

Am I okay? Is something wrong with me?
Most people jump at that offer!
I'm just selfish with her.
I like having her all to myself.

Rocking while she drinks her milky.
She always asks me to make it hot!
We brush her teeth. She has a love/hate relationship with brushing.
(BTW I noticed 2 new molars today)
We say our prayers.
She always takes her passy out and says "sweet dreams, love you".

She hasn't had a sleepover yet and unless I go on a vacation and she isn't coming with....I don't see sleepovers in our future.
I know, I know....her poor grandparents!
Well all they have to do is book Mark and I a honeymoon and she's all theirs...for a weekend.
LoL.
A deal is a deal and that's a deal I will make.

I've been called a helicopter mom since she was born and although I'm getting better....I still find nothing wrong with being a hover mother.

Ni Night P...Sweet Dreams.



1 comment:

  1. This is funny! You are funny! Congrats, this is a great post!

    Me, on the other hand, see things in a different way.

    I don´t like when my kids wanna stay at the Grands, but I let them do it.
    They are my only kids. FAct.
    But they are the only grandkids for my parents. FACT!
    All family boundies must be cherished!!!

    I have some spectacular moments, as a kid, at my grandmother´s house (today I posted about it) so I want my little ones to have the same kind of happy days.

    So... with my heart full of "missing", I let them go and spend a night at grands! And I... I enjoy a good movie!

    Kisses and blessings.
    MIrys
    www.diariodos3mosqueteiros.blogspot.com

    from Brazil

    ReplyDelete