Wednesday, March 30, 2011

When people think they "know you.

{when people think they "know" you}

I always find it funny when you meet someone you have NEVER me before....you say "nice to meet you" and they respond "oh, I know you".
Really?
You KNOW me?
OR
You know who I am?

I always wonder what they think they know?
Because you really know NOTHING about a person until you actually meet them, have a conversation etc.

It's funny.
I live in my own little world.
Full of a couple hand fulls of great people.
I'm not against meeting new ones (people that is)
it's just I'm very grateful for the ones I have and am not missing anything (if that makes any sense).
I'm also not hesitant to drop people either.
I will and have cut people out of m life in a split second if I think their toxic and NO that doesn't make me heartless (because anyone who KNOWS me know my heart is huge) it makes me happy.

I figure to each their own.
You can think you "know" me.
Or
You can get to know me.
And
I will give people the same respect.


I never say I " know" a person until I actually KNOW them.
It's only fair.

Lesson to Peyton.

Make new friends but keep the old, some are silver and the others gold.
If there not silver or gold?
You will know.
You will feel it in your heart.
Always follow your heart.
And
Sometimes you won't and you will get disappointed in people.
That's okay too. Because it's all a lesson.
Never skip a chance on "knowing" a person.
Really KNOWING them P.
Make your own decisions.
Never base your feeling off of another person's feelings.
You might be missing out on a silver or even a gold.





1 comment:

  1. Loved this, Shelbs!

    I am a lot like you. Don't care to make new friends. I have a select few good friends and give all my energy to them. {Okay okay, yes my best friend is Val} It counts as 5 friends when it's your sister, right?

    Am also not afraid to cut people out. It's okay to be picky about friends.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete