Thursday, March 24, 2011

Smells

{smells}


Yesterday I bought a candle from a local shop. Fields Creek 104.
It's the cutest little decoration.
And it smells like lemon cake.

(don't mind the image I'm NO photographer)
I put it on my book shelf, went to the park, came home and my entire living room smells of lemony, vanilla goodness!

While laying on the couch smelling this yummy smell I thought of other smells I love.

You could ask any one of my little sisters....
whenever they smell a vanilla car freshener they think of my (high school) red Toyota Tercel. It was used and I masked the old smell with like five tree's at a time.

I love the smell of baking. Makes me feel cozy.
The smell of a coffee shop.
Anthropologie.
Rush Cologne for men (they don't sell anymore)
but when I first met Mark he wore this and I can remember it perfectly.
The smell of Tommy Girl....reminds me of high school.
The smell of Eternity reminds me of my hippie sister.
The smell of and NEW perfume made by celebrities remind me of my little sisters....they all smell the same and wear Brittany Spears, Paris Hilton etc.....
The smell of Peyton. She smells so yummy to me...and most people can't smell her!!

I love how smells take you to a different place.....

No comments:

Post a Comment