Tuesday, March 29, 2011

All things summer.

{all things summer}


Trying to take a friends advice and posting some yummy finds on my blog.

I need to learn how to do a snap shot.
Type the site so you can just click the word and go
(a friend tried explaining in detail I'm just so bad with tech)

So..bare with me.

First I was on the hunt for a mom suit that wasn't so mom ish. I read a friends blog the other day and she mentions rocking the battle scars so she could take her babies to the pool. I also once thought how selfish of me....not to take P to the pool because I don't have the rockin bod I once had.
Over that!
With a little diet and exercise I'm on my way to the pool.
And
Since I'm not into the "mom" suit quite yet I found this little number that screams my name!!



Dare me to find a bikini?



These are some of the pretties cover ups from anthropologie.
My friend Val posted the white one before and I found it again today.
Anthropologie is one of my favorite shops.
I want my house to smell like the Volcano candle all summer long.
And it will.
I also want to wear this dress this summer

I love this little number.
A LOT.
Not sure what I would wear these with. But, I think my army leggings tucked in with a cream plain long tee would be just fine....and so me. Ill be honest though they would prob sit in my closet and collect dust. I am not a shoe person.



And who thinks summer with out lemonade?
(pottery barn)
I used to have lemonade stands all the time as a kid. I will help P with as many as she ever wants to do in your childhood.
So
How is this for adult fun?
I cute lemonade dispenser with the cutes jars I've ever seen.
I think my cupboards will be full of these and the cutest milk cup Val found and is picking up for me in Denver.

Let's think summer.
It might actually come.

No comments:

Post a Comment