Thursday, March 24, 2011

Two for one

{two for one}

blogging again because...

I wanted to.
Te he

I was preparing dinner (marinating chicken and cutting veggies) and P wanted to be locked in her room.
I got nervous but I need to let her do her own thing more often.


Wasn't about to snap a picture of the rest of her room!! Every book on the floor etc....

I now am hiding Easter basket goodies in my room since my upstairs "extra" room has been declared as Peyton's "my other room". I can't help but admire the image of my little princess setting on my night stand.


That is a CD case, her disk came in.
Can't help but display it....it's too cute!
She's too cute!

Some Easter decor for your eyes only :)




I marinated chicken breast and cut up some red peppers, mushrooms, and onions, tossed in some minced garlic, and if all goes well I'm going to put it over the chicken with a piece of melted cheese.
I'm not a cook so I'm nervous.
Wish me luck!




1 comment:

  1. Sounds yummy!

    And I LOVE looking at your house! More please. :)

    ReplyDelete