Friday, April 1, 2011

GTL

{gtl}

Since I cancelled my gym membership (due to Mark never being home) I decided to start working out at home.
I did a workout Monday
Today (Friday) I am just now able to sit on the toilet with out flinching.
My poor legs.
I doubted this at home gym thing.
I do NOT doubt it anymore.
OUCH.

Mark and I both got a wild hair and decided we wanted to tan.
YES I know...stupid.
Whats even more stupid?
Yes, those are google lines!
lol
so ugly
and so bad for my skin!!!
If Mark wouldn't kill me I would snap a pic of his bod....his is worse.
We don't see sun for 9 months out of the year...I guess we thought we could hang.

I was so excited when Mark ordered us the bedding I have been eying for months!
So we did laundry and jumped right in.


The funny part about this all?
Is that in the beginning of the day my husband sent me a text that said let's get our GTL on tonight.

Gym....check.
Tan.....check.
Laundry....check.

Don't let me fool you though....I didn't know what this meant at first.


No comments:

Post a Comment