Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Thirty two.

{thirty two}

My Marky Mark.
4.13.79
32

I'm surprised I remember your birthday...since I couldn't even get our wedding anniversary right!
I know, I know...I'm the boy in this relationship.
(in that aspect)

I won't write anything mooshy on here...since this blog is for P's eyes...

I will write this.

Were so proud of you.
P and I.
You work so hard for your girls and we can't thank you enough.
You amaze me as a father.
The way you look at her....the way she makes you smile....the way you make her smile...

She calls YOU her best friend...but when your gone it's me...and that's okay with me.

I love how she get's mad when I hug you too long...and hold your hand. What am I thinking?? You are all P's!!!!!

You knew I always wanted for P what I never had....and lucky for her ,you guys have that. Lucky for you both!!!
I love that you dance with her.
Sing to her.
Pray with her.
Fix her hair...(try to fix her hair;)).
Pick her clothes out...and let me laugh without being offended when they outfit doesn't go...at all.
Play with her outside...till she's ready to come see me.
I love that you love her with all your heart.
I love that you share in the excitement I have when she says something cute.
I love the way we look at each other and smile...
both so proud of what we have created.

Were both so lucky to have you.
For so many different reasons.

I hope we can show you that today...and everyday.
Love you birthday boy.
32.



No comments:

Post a Comment