Tuesday, April 19, 2011

celebrating friends


{celebrating friends}

A weekend of celebrating friends.
Mr and Mrs. St John.

We learned a lot about traveling with a toddler this trip.
She did better than I did...if I'm being totally honest.
The i pad came in handy several times...and once again I'm having to admit the i pad wasn't so silly after all.
Mark and I got use of it to when P was sleeping and we were stuck in hotel room.
Angry birds = addicting.

I wish I wouldn't have forgotten my camera so I could share pic's with you all!!!

Ambs was the most beautiful bride.
She had the prettiest dress which the pictures don't do it justice....so I'm so happy I got to see it in person.
She chose hair down, loose curls.
It was so her.
Natural and beautiful.

She went all out when shopping for her flower girls (Peyton was one of them).
Tutu's, wands, gloves, pearls....

Pink was the color.
Love was the theme.

Her and Andy can almost make you sick with how cute they are.
The way he looks at her.
They way you can tell he thinks the world of her.
It doesn't really make me sick....it makes me smile.

The father daughter dance was perfection.
So her...so her dad!

I loved dancing and celebrating with a group of old friends from high school. I felt 17 again...and danced as if it were our last prom and Kelly Walsh High School.
I knew I wasn't 17 though...I felt it in my feet. I can't rock the heels like I once could.
 I felt it in the urge to sneakily ditch everyone the second we got to hotel (11pm) and go stare at my baby girl sleeping sound, and snuggling up with Mark who didn't even wake to my stumbling around.
I felt it in the morning when P woke up at 5:45 am.
I sent a text to my girlfriend telling her...
"this being up at 5:45am is the reason Mama's don't stay up late".
I'm glad I did though.
 I had so much fun celebrating.

Congrats to Amber and Andy.
Mr and Mrs. St John.








No comments:

Post a Comment