Thursday, April 21, 2011

Mother in laws

{mother in laws}

I was asked the other day if I got along well with my mother in law.
I get this question a lot!
I think it's because I work on a lot of different women who maybe don't get along with theirs.

Luckily for me I LOVE mine.
She is strong.
Beautiful.
Full of love.
Kind.
A mom to the fullest degree.
A friend.
Loyal.
Smart.
Always helping others.
Most selfless person I know.

Even when Marks not with me I load up P and drive down to Wheatland. The hour and 20 minute drive use to seem like forever.....now it goes so fast.
P knows when I take the Old Wheatland Hwy were "almost there mom....feed my cows".
I like how their her cows.

Most times she doesn't even come inside with me. She jumps in papa's arms and off they go....to feed the cows. (or just piddle around).

That's when I sit in the kitchen with Ed and chat.
I love my Edna time.
We miss each other if we go to many days without chatting and I probably drive her nuts with all my texts. Mostly questions....

Last night I drove down to pick up our dog...
Oh ya did I mention that Capone loves his Nana and papa too?
Ed made me an early birthday dinner.
Home made taco's.
Carrot cake.
Banana bread to bring home.
Spoiled!
She spoils me.
She spoils us.
Mostly with her love and attention....and that's my favorite kind of spoiling.
So...
Do I get along with my mother in law?
I would say..
YES...I love my mother in law....she's the perfect second mother, friend, and role model.
I hope she knows how much I love and appreciates her.

Love you Edna.
Thank you for making my birthday extra special...I feel so spoiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment