Monday, April 4, 2011

Sweet P



{sweet pea}




On the last day of you being one I thought I would write a quick blog about you again.
When you were one we drove down to Parker Colorado to get some family pictures done.
We have some of the best pictures of you...and were thinking it's about that time....for some new ones.

We went to the zoo.
Your first zoo trip and I think you liked the ice cream cone the best.
You would have liked the animals more if I let you out of your stroller to go pet them.
You will thank me some day for strapping you in little girl.



To this day you still love your sun glasses.
You tell me "it's too bright where my glasses".
You have a drawer full.
You have loved all your accesories from the begining.


This picture is you.
So innocent.
Sweet.
Beautiful.

I love your blonde hair and green eyes.
I love your lips.
I love your button nose.
I love you fingers and toes.
I love the way you need me whenever your sad.
I love how you make me laugh.
I love you.



No comments:

Post a Comment