Saturday, April 9, 2011

It's raining, it's pouring...

{it's raining, it's pouring}

I sang this song today with P over and over.
I went to the bank and from the drive through you can see down at a park. Peyton spotted it and wanted to go down the slides. So of coarse, right when we leave the drive through, the rain starts.
I talked her out of the park for the moment but since I blamed it on the rain she insisted on going home and changing into her rain boots.


Daddy braved the rain while I worked this afternoon and P got to go down the slides. I think he took her puddle jumping too....her clothes looked like it!

We spent the last few days visiting P's Great Nana.
She is the sweetest Nana, and P stole her heart when she jumped up on her lap and snuggled her up.
(she doesn't do this often)

When we get home from our trip to Arizona we are going to give all of our passy's to the baby calves.
It was daddy's idea...and when Papa mentioned it to P she said "you can't trick me papa".  No tricking involved P....we will walk out to the calves and you can hand them over. I know...I know...it won't be that simple...but she is two now...and the passy has to go.
I promise to let you keep Raffie and Ellie as long as you want P!!!



I look at this pic I snapped with my blackberry (which takes horrible photos with no flash) and I just love it.
This is how you look in the mornings and I think your beautiful.
You wake me every morning yelling "mama" or just talking to yourself. I pick you up, change your diaper, we pick up raffie and ellie, and head straight to the rocking chair. You always ask for Olivia to be on....but it's always Franklin. I think you need to wake up earlier to watch Olivia...but I am NOT complaining about the extra sleep!
I have been drinking a pot of coffee every morning (even with the extra shut eye).
I found this weird, interesting, yet yummy coffee and had to try...
I usually don't like trying new things...unless it's unusual...and then I have to try.
I like this odd mix.

I also LOVE the slippers my sister gave me. They were my Christmas present that she kept hidden in her basement till just the other day.
She forgot to give them to me.
I forgot to thank her.
So, I snapped a shot proving to her I likey....
They make me feel so girly...walking around in my pj's and cute slippers....


Fossil.
 Part of my new routine.
Wear my pretty slippers...I like the way they make me feel.





No comments:

Post a Comment