Thursday, May 12, 2011

I was dreaming when I wrote this.

{I was dreaming when I wrote this excuse me if it goes astray}

It's been forever since I've done  a blog. I keep trying to think of GREAT things to write about....and get lost.
Also, my lap top broke.....P pulled on the charging chord one to many times and I guess the inside wont accept a charge now:( I about died when I found out I have to charge it to get my pics and info off of it!!!
If you know me at all you know that I hate learning new technology. Its kinda embarrassing really...but...Ive never really been into any of it!

I got a new i phone for mothers day (thanks P and M).
I'm learning how to work it and I'm starting to see the easy love everyone has for apple.
My friend Niki who went to graphic design school and learned everything about i mac's (apples) gets some (a lot) of phone calls lately with the most retarded questions....like...how do I copy and paste? How do I add to my favorites? I don't see a favorites...I'm going to freak!!!!
LOL
So anyway.....i promise to learn these apples soon....upload pics, and blog more!!!!

P is ever so changing!!
Everyday!
She makes us laugh non stop with the funny things that come out of her mouth!
I want to record them....because I don't think people will believe it till there hear it for them selves.
I'm starting to write down some of the things she says in my journal because M and I laugh so hard we don't want to forget it.

I swear this time of year has me wanting to change things.
My word robe, my house decor, my car, my house, my yard, my everything!!!
I think it's my most favorite time of year.

I often wonder why I'm so anti moving out of Wyo when I hate (strong word I know) the weather. M told me with all this moisture and the river being so high the rattle snakes out at the cabins will be unreal this year.
You know what that means right?
P and I will NOT be going to the cabins all summer long.
What a shame....stupid rattle snakes!

okay...I knew this blog would be random...and I knew it would be all over the place....and it was perfect when I turned on the radio, sang and dance to Prince this morning!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment