Thursday, May 26, 2011

Eye candy

{eye candy}

I like to see pictures like this....and Im not posting this pic to get opinions on what you think of that body type....Im posting it because it is my motivation right now!!!! Damn she looks good!

Why can't I have a personal chef? A in home trainer?
Ah....because my singing voice SUCKS (but we all know I don't let that stop me).

I found a little eyes candy for everyone though:) (I told you I wasn't selfish)


Check out this little number I might have to get. It's on of those finds you spot....and keep looking at over and over....but never put in your cart! Then when you finally give in....they don't have your size!!! Lucky for me I have a friend who likes to shop.....and snags these baby's when I stepped on the brake too long!!



Oh and this little number...If I looked like LeeAnne Rimes....this would be in my closet. Something about black and white stripes....they just do it for me.

But, what I really spend my money on??? Since we all know my wadrobe consists of sweats, sweats, and more sweats....


furniture for that big girl room that is taking me forever to put together!! I am so picky when it comes to furniture!!! I have too many impulse buyers in my life (Mark, Mom, Dad not to call you all out lol) but, I like to buy things I LOVE....HAVE to have sort of feeling....that way I know in 6 months I won't hate it!! So Im eyeing these. I have a black one just like the pink......and Im thinking about sanding it...and painting myself....but I think I would end  up hating it (since I did it) and be un happy. Plus I like the shorter wide dresser...because then miss Peyton could reach all her drawers (not that Im letting her pick her own clothing out anytime soon).
I love the blue....change out the knobs....I also love yellow...which they have. Already sent pics to a dear friend who tell me to buy!!!!
I'll probley listen.......


Oh and these?
I love the colors....
There too cute but I would have no where to put them:(
I need a bigger house (hint hint).

I hope my eye candy has been as enjoyable to you as it is to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment