Wednesday, May 18, 2011

While the baby sleeps....

{while the baby sleeps}

Today was an event full day.
Normally I wake up and the only set in stone plan we have all day is nap time.
Today I woke before seven am.
I brushed my teeth packed Capone up in the truck and headed for the vet.
He had no clue what he was in for. Poor pup.
He was all excited!!! Weighed a lean 80.1 lbs. (which is great it means I dropped him 10 lbs in the last year).
I almost gave him a treat for sitting so good.....before the lady yelled "NO he cant eat". Oh ya.....duh!!!
And because they didn't call before 11 I called them to check on him (I am that girl, that girl you tell you will call before noon....and if I think you should be done...I'll call and check on you".
He was in recovery and doing great!! YAY.
She sent 3 masses in for biopsy to be safe....most likely just fatty tumors....but I like the "to be safe" part.
His teeth on the other hand need a bit more attention from mama.
OOPS..
all along I was worried about Peyton's teeth (who went to her first dentist apt today and checked out healthy and clean).
I guess Ill be playing dentist to Capone now too!

The only "bad" news....which I already knew was its time to toss the passy!!
I was going to after her 2nd birthday (it was only last month).
However the trip to AZ wasn't going to be the time I took it away, then we get home...settled back into routines....sick with the croup...I just couldn't take it....and I feel really bad because unlike most kids...my daughter speaks....and speaks well!!
 So she makes it clear that the angel babies and baby cows (and every other baby I tried to say needed them more than she does) don't get her passy...and when she says "i not a big girl mama, I little bitty tiny baby girl". I think "your right you are just my baby".
So the dentist made it clear....after 2 it cause more bad than good.
So....tomorrow is the day.
The passy send off.
Ill make sure to post pic's of my brilliant (Jackie's brilliant) plan!
Let's hope she thinks it's cool....and doesn't start a hate relationship with balloons.

No comments:

Post a Comment