Friday, May 13, 2011

red, white, and blue.

{red, white, and blue}


Some people just do NOT get my style.
I think it's because I don't have a particular style.
I love something about every trend and I'm not afraid of them.....weird right...me....not afraid!!!

I so want that top and those shorts....loose fit....I hate tight shorts...I think there cuter loose....but I so love this outfit minus the shoes....add some flip flops.
I'm so not even the girl who does anything fun for the 4th anyway...but whats not patriotic about that outfit?

Since I don't go to the lake (we might be the only ones in Casper who don't) and since I don't spend my 4th of July drinking all day and night....I thought about these bottles.....


I'm sure I could find some red straws too.....make some yummy jello treats....red and blue of coarse...and celebrate our own way.
I think Ill find any excuse to buy my outfit!


I think I'm just bored....web surfing at 11:30 pm because I can't sleep.
Found more bumps on Capone and like always I'm worrying myself sick.
I imagine the worst....and I just wish doggies could live as long as we do. It's just not fair to think someday Capone wont be here with us....he doesn't do much....he sleeps a lot really....he always has. But he is the sweetest dog ever....anyone who knows him....will tell you the same thing. Such a good dog. Always has been. He's is beautiful too! And such a baby.
When he was just a puppy he slept under Mark and I's bed....can you imagine him now? 90 lbs and still tries to squeeze whatever part of his body fits under it......lol...
P even knows where Capone always is......"he trying to go under you bed mama".
Our sweet Capone.....P's "bra der" I hope he is okay.
Just like any good mama....were taking him in asap again....because I'm worried sick.
Pray for pony:) Please and thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment