Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wont back down.

{wont back down}

I thought I was the only one going to Zac Brown band's concert only knowing like 3 songs....I didn't mind....I was still excited.
I'm not the girl to pretend to be anything or to know things I do not know....so like typical me it was one of the first things I said when we met up with Trish and Darbs....
Trish's response.... "me too...just do this" and since you cant see me I will try to describe what "this" is....
its Trisha....singing a song....just making up her own words as she goes....and smiling....and dancing...and if you know Trish at all...you know exactly what I mean!!!
So when this song played at the end (my sisters favorite) I grabbed Shan and started dancing. We didn't have to make up any words!

We went to Natalia and Blake's wedding Sat and Amber (another friend from high school) said "Trish are you still making up your own words to songs" Trish and I looked at each other and I answered for her.
I LOVE this about my friends.
I LOVE that it's like we never missed a beat...and when we all get together its like were all back in high school....laughing non stop...dancing(sorta)...and stopping to bring up a few old stories that make us laugh some more.
I love that when so many people dread their high school reunions I (and most my friends) can not wait to all get together again!
That's next year by the way.
And while every single one of us is at a completely different stage in our own lives you would never know that by seeing us together.
I feel lucky.
Lucky with friends.
Lucky with family.
Lucky in love.







No comments:

Post a Comment