Sunday, July 24, 2011

DJR

{DJR}


AKA
Danny
Dad
Papa.

My younger sister posted this picture tonight.
It was at my birthday dinner this year.
I showed up in the normal....sweats...hair in messy bun..no makeup
and he comes out in this.
I smile big.

On my 21st birthday he wore this exact number to my dinner at Bosco's. Then he came to sidelines and partied it up with me and my friend Nicole.....(I think we stopped before he wanted to).
Any way...on that day I stated this outfit he wore was my favorite on him!

So, this year.....at the good ol age of 27 he walks out....and I smile.
Everyone asked...why are you so dressed up? (we were eating dinner at my moms house with just the fam)
and he said "this is Shelby's favorite outfit". It is!! And I'm so glad Britt took a pic!
How sweet that he remembered. (even the prescription sun glasses;))
Next year I might dress up too....and make it an annual thing!
Love you DJR.

No comments:

Post a Comment