Wednesday, July 13, 2011

{merry go round}

Our afternoon was spent watching P play her "gwitar" and since Justin Beiber, row row row your boat, and some fresh beat band song. (my LEAST favorite kid show of all times)

Then since the parade is over and she has been asking to go back to it since yesterday....we decided the fair would entertain her just as much as the parade!

She didn't like the merry go round like she thought she would. She held onto me so tight and I was shocked.
My little dare devil not so daring?



Could have guessed the car she was going to pick...
Pink convertible...just like her car parked in the garage...a glimpse of whats to come when we car shop?



Then since she was way under 42' I held her so they wouldn't notice....let her ride a third ride pa pa pa lease!!! strapped her in tight and vroom!!! She loved this ride....but when we asked her favorite? She replied...I want to go right my pink car again!


Fair food!!
Dad was all about corn dogs and lemonade.
That's about as fair food as we get.

 

 
And because we all know how clean that place is.....the clothes cam off at the back door and P went straight into the tub.
Her new thing?
To pretend to look for diving sticks.
I am anxious every time and surprised at how well she hold her breath!!
Today was filled with focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment