Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The narcissist

{the narcissist}

My sister used this word when describing a person the other day. When I don't know exactly what something means I google it and to my surprise I think I know one too many.....

  • React to criticism with rage, shame, or humiliation
  • Take advantage of other people to achieve his or her own goals
  • Have excessive feelings of self-importance
  • Exaggerate achievements and talents
  • Be preoccupied with fantasies of success, power, beauty, intelligence, or ideal love
  • Have unreasonable expectations of favorable treatment
  • Need constant attention and admiration
  • Disregard the feelings of others, and have little ability to feel empathy
  • Have obsessive self-interest
  • Pursue mainly selfish goal
Wow right...................................................my best friend Sarah and I have been talking a lot lately about people....and I find this very fitting.
People never seize to amaze.


No comments:

Post a Comment