Friday, August 12, 2011

My lil fishy

{my lil fish}

Our summer has consisted of...
swimming
napping
more swimming.

My lil fish....
You love the water.
Scare the lifeguards (not so much me, surprisingly).
You love to  play "go under" and shockingly you hold your breath the longest most of the time.
You love everyone elses swim toys....not so much your own (unless someone else wants them).
You seem to be perfectly happy with playing by yourself or with Daddy and I....even when we have friends or cousins swimming you choose to be the loan ranger (I'm a loner my self...trust me it's okay).
Which reminds me....I wanted to tell you....
I've noticed as I've gotten older I'm one of the only people I know that is "okay" doing things alone (going places, meeting people, etc) I never feel that "awkward" feeling most people feel.... It's a great quality and I hope you have it (I think you do)! It's very unsettling to me when women don't go places and don't do thing because they "need" someone with them. Just a little life info I want to pass on.
I said to a friend at the pool who was their with her children....it's okay if P would rather play alone......I'm kind of a loner too.... and I love that about you...that your you...and your already comfortable in your own skin.
You started kicking your legs while being under water this week, swimming with your kitty board, and your liking your floaters since you realized how good you can swim with a little extra help....and of course I snapped some pic's to show off how proud of you I am.
Our little fish....we love you.


I know you love this swimming....but the Sunday cone after is your favorite part.


No comments:

Post a Comment