Monday, August 13, 2012

Why I left

{a lot has happened}


Lets start by explaining why I quit blogging. I read a lot of blogs! I mean a lot. I realized that people arent really who they seem to be...on their blog. Its like they write things about how they want you to think they are...and are from from the person they portray on their blog. I do NOT want to do that. Ive always been myself...take it or leave it...and im all about actions speaking louder than words.

I realized last night after someone mentioned an old blog post that I miss writing to P....she is only getting more funny and I still want to remember these things. I want to remember that her "thing" is wearing headbands. She wears one every single day...it never matches...and it goes to bed with her. I want to remember that I let her dress her self no matter how many strange looks she gets...because she is a ball of personality and I dont want to dull her shine;) or her style as she calls it.
I want to remember when I brought Piper home from the hospital...and how shocked I was that Peyton wasn't a jelly belly...that she was sooo excited and sweet and loving. I want to remember that P calls her sister "sugar" or "sugs"for short....how when Piper cries she tries to calm her by screaming over and over "piper the junza" "piper the junza". Sooo many things that go on daily with two little girls...I want to write to remember.
I missed it and I LOVED reading back and laughing at things I had already forgotten about P.
So this isn't for anyone...but me.



No comments:

Post a Comment