Thursday, December 15, 2011

MIA

{MIA}

Oh my.
It's been so long since Ive been blogging.
17 weeks pregnant and I'm realizing what my priorities are.

Spending less time on line.
More time sleeping.
Less time socializing.
More time for Mark and P.

I've learned to put the phone down and at first this scared many people. lol which is sad but true.
I actually like leaving it in the car. At home.
Ive been reading a lot. Mostly to P but some for me.

Putting more effort into the people who do the same for me.
Realizing that being.... is good enough...and doing all the time is over rated....and fully UN appreciated.

This pregnancy has put a lot into perspective for me.
Whats important, whats not.
What my goals are for now...and for the future.
Who I am thankful for.
What I am thankful for.

It's shown me the true meaning behind smooshed bladder.
Exhaustion.
And crashing immune system.

I am sharing this pregnancy with a few friends....who I am more than excited for.
It's like I know what there in for....in a good way...a great way.
I know how excited/nervous they are.
I know that nothing will prepare them.
I know that they will fall in love like never before and be forever changed.
I know the love....and I'm excited that they will soon know it too.

I know that I've been slacking writing on here to you...P.
But I think you enjoy my full attention.
The nights I spend in your bed snuggling with you rather than typing on here.

I sure have been enjoying you.




No comments:

Post a Comment