Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Tonight

{tonight}


Tonight I come home from a nice short walk with a dear friend who lives down the street.
I see P's bedding on the floor at the top of the stairs...and I think "oh no, the flu".
Thank goodness.....she just peed the bed!
I never thought I would ever think nor say "ah, she just peed her bed".
I look in her room, her big girl room (i know sounds crazy 2 rooms, not so lavish trust me) then I go look in my bed.
P is snuggled tightly in Daddy's nook.
The nook?
The perfect little crevice where daddy's shoulder curves in ward....it used to be my nook...now it's our nook.
She is not a snuggler....especially with mama.
She saw me..probably heard me...and said mama I'm sleeping with my daddy...and who could argue with that.
I can hear her though now....chit chatting to daddy who is sound asleep due to being awake 48 hours now....so off I go....maybe she'll snuggle me?


No comments:

Post a Comment