Friday, June 24, 2011

Rules to live by

{rules to live by}

if you know me at all you know that it's not abnormal for me to bust out a random song...
This one I bust out more often that you might imagine....and what does Mark think? He usually bobs his head and makes me feel....well...not so weird.

Proof that church camps and Sunday school classes do stick with your children.

(in your singing voices)

Commandment number one you shall have no other God you shall worship only me eee.
Number two don't bow down to idols heaven, earth nor sea ee.
Three do not miss use my name.
Four remember the sabbath day.
Five says honor your father and mother.
Commandment number six says you shall not murder.
dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun
Seven, eight , and nine for spiritual fitness don't commit adultery, steal or bare false witness.
Last but not least number ten don't covet.
That's Gods law let's learn live and love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment